Monday, December 12, 2011

Glenn Beck Calls Tea Party Racist



From Think Progress:

In a startling admission from a major Tea Party champion, former Fox News host Glenn Beck said Friday that race may be a motivating factor in the Tea Party's opposition to President Obama. In an interview with Fox Business host Andrew Napolitano, Beck said Obama and GOP front-runner Newt Gingrich are both "big government progressive[s]," so he doesn't understand why Tea Party members are supporting Gingrich. "If you're against [Obama] but you're for [Gingrich], it must be about race," Beck said:

BECK: And I issued a challenge to Tea Party members. ... [Gingrich] is a progressive. ... If you have a big government progressive, or a big government progressive in Obama, one in Newt Gingrich, one in Obama, ask yourself this, Tea Party: is it about Obama's race? Because that's what it appears to be to me. If you're against him but you're for this guy, it must be about race.

I'd love to hear your comments on this. I'm just speechless! What do I do now since I almost never believe anything Glenn Beck says  and I usually don't agree with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment