Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thomas" Wife Asks Apology from Anita Hill

Clarence Thomas, an alumnus of Holy Cross, for...Image via Wikipedia
Anita Hill is refusing to apologize for accusing then-Supreme Court justice nominee Clarence Thomas of sexually harassing her, in an issue that Thomas' wife has reopened 19 years after his confirmation hearings.


"I have no intention of apologizing because I testified truthfully about my experience and I stand by that testimony," Hill, now a Brandeis University professor, said in a statement released Tuesday night.

Thomas' wife, Virginia, had left a voicemail message on Hill's phone on Oct. 9 asking her to say she was sorry for the allegations that surfaced at Thomas' confirmation hearings for a seat on the high court bench in 1991.
Source; Yahoo! News

I believed Anita Hill then, and I believe her now.
She was credible then, and she is credible now.  Virginia Thomas should wake up and admit the truth about her husband.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment