Monday, July 26, 2010

Levi Johnson's Music Video

Levi Johnston with Sarah Palin's family at the...Image via Wikipedia
Levi Johnston will make his music video debut as a lover whose romance is thwarted by his girlfriend's disapproving mother, according to a Universal Music Group record label and Johnston's attorney.


Johnston, 20, who is Bristol Palin's fiance, has agreed to appear in the video with singer-songwriter Brittani Senser next month in Los Angeles. The project is based on the song "After Love" by Senser, 26, a sultry-looking R&B and pop performer from Minneapolis.

When I first read the story, I said "who cares".  There are so many important issues facing the American people, I almost didn't include Levi's upcoming venture in a blogpost.  Ultimately, I allowed myself the continuing luxury of including things that caught my eye and/or interest, so here's Levi!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment