Friday, February 11, 2011

O'Reilly "Interviews" President Obama

Sgt. 1st Class Vivienne Pacquette, supply serg...Image via Wikipedia
This may be old news, but I can't help but comment. First let me say I didn't watch Bill O'Reilly's interview with the President.  I find it hard to watch Fox and their inaccurate, toxic offerings. It was hard enough to watch the big game once the Chicago Bears were out of the race, so why compound the pain by tuning in to a show that would greatly disturb me.

I did see video of the show and watched it again on MSNBC's The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell,  I watched as O'Reilly interrupted the President at least 48 times. Even I could not believe what I saw with my own eyes.  I know Fox News has no respect of our President, but I was still amazed. I can not believe that any former president would be subjected to such treatment.

President Obama conducted himself with restraint and dignity and more than once retreated behind that million dollar smile.  I can only imagine what he was saying to himself.  All I could think about O'Reilly was "What an ass"!  When it was all over, Obama was still President of the United States and O'Reilly was still a poor imitation of a professional.

I agree with Ophrah's comments on MSNBC's Morning Joe,  "Even if you don't agree with his policies, there should be some level of respect."
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment